Are you searching for Yoga Burn review? If yes, you have landed on the right page. Read on.
Is it really possible to create a yoga workout that is going to help every woman trim up and lose weight? If you believe Zoe Bray and her Yoga Burn program then absolutely so – and there’s a growing number of women who are in total agreement. It’s fair to say that since its release the Yoga Burn has certainly found a niche in an overcrowded market.
On paper, it doesn’t appear to be that different from the thousands of other yoga fitness programs out there – but the simple fact is that it does seem to actually work! However, before jumping on the bandwagon and throwing your hard-earned money at Zoe Bray, take the time to read through this impartial Yoga Burn review for the complete picture.
Key Features Of Yoga Burn With Zoe Bray
We’ll talk more about Zoe a little later on, but it’s important to be aware from the start that she’s a fitness and lifestyle coach more than a ‘classic’ yoga guru.
You won’t get baggy trousers and floral incense with her – she’s pragmatic and has set about formulating a yoga-based workout that universally delivers positive results.
Consequently there’s a fair amount of sports science which has been applied to the Yoga Burn program. While it’s not cardio intensive the idea is that people can adapt the thrice weekly, 45 minutes workouts to be more or less intensive according to their mood and energy levels.
People can just go through the motions, or really get into it – but the whole point is simply to get people participating regardless.
With This Important Point Clarified Let’s Take A Look At How The Yoga Burn Works.
The Yoga Burn program takes 12 weeks to complete and requires participants to devote enough time to perform three different 45 minute workouts each week. While Zoe recommends that people try and keep a rest day between sessions it’s not imperative to the long term success of the program.
In fact one of the first things you appreciate about the Yoga Burn is the flexibility – you can choose when you perform the routine, as long as you keep up with the quota! There’s 3 phases to Zoe Bray’s system (all available online) – The Foundational Flow, The Transitional Flow, and the Mastery Flow. Here’s an explanation of each:
- The Foundational Flow
It’s undeniable that the Yoga Burn gets off to a pretty easy start. Over the course of this movies Zoe instructs on how to perform very straightforward, easy going yogic exercises while explaining how these are important for the later stages of the Yoga Burn program.
One of the main criticisms of this system is that it can feel too easy to anyone in reasonable shape or who has done yoga before – but truth is that this is only the first stage. Early on the objective is simply to learn good habits and get used to using the yoga mat on a regular basis. Skipping this stage is a bad idea for anyone wanting later stages to be successful.
- The Transitional Flow
The second stage introduces three new exercises on top of those that participants should by now be familiar with from the Foundational Flow. Just as the name suggests this phase is about fluidity and connecting movements together into a practical and effective routine. There’s a lot of focus upon concentration and liberation from external stresses in this part of the Yoga Burn program.
Developing and maintaining a positive outward perspective is a key factor – and often regarded as one of the most enjoyable and rewarding parts of the entire program.
- The Mastery Flow
Around the ninth week the Yoga Burn really comes into its own. After a couple of months repeating familiar routines everyone ought to be familiar with the poses and stretches, so Zoe guides on how to convert this into a relatively intensive workout. This is intended to fire up the metabolism which will burn fat while the yoga moves help to define a lean feminine physique.
Zoe refers to this final stages as being the climax of ‘Dynamic Sequencing’ whereby people slowly build up to the crescendo that makes up the final three weeks worth of exercise.
Repetition is the key and just like any other stage of the program it can be done with mixed levels of intensity – but obviously by now all those weeks of gentle stretches and practice should have hopefully geared up to a more intensive approach.
- A Note On Additional Resources
It’s worth pointing out here that there’s masses of resources online for additional yogic exercises that can be performed to complement this system. Needless to say Zoe has a lot of fans who have continued using this system way after the end of the twelve weeks – and in order to keep it fresh and interesting additional poses and techniques can easily be introduced. It’s one of the best features of the whole system – it’s quite literally incredibly flexible!
Pros & Cons Of The Yoga Burn With Zoe Bray
You just need to check out some of the online forums devoted to this workout to learn about the advantages and disadvantages that people experienced when completing the Yoga Burn.
We’ve asked a few of the top posters on these forums to describe what they believe the popular consensus is, and compiled a list of the most important pros and cons that anyone considering this workout program should be aware of.
Yoga Burn Pros:
1) Very Easy To Follow. It obviously helps that Zoe has over ten years experience instructing classes across North America! She’s a natural teacher and explains every step with care and precision to technique, while also explaining how useful each move will be. Even though you’ll be watching these DVDs plenty of times, she’s great company and hasn’t any of the irritating mannerisms that tend to affect many video tutors!
2) Suitable For Any Woman! You may hear this all the time with home workout videos but this really is the case with the Yoga Burn. All poses are carefully configured to be as safe as possible in order to avoid slips and strains. As your confidence and fitness grows you can push them a little further should you wish. No special equipment is needed – just a yoga mat and some suitable clothing.
3) Progress Is Endless. As mentioned briefly above there’s thousands of women who use what they’ve learned with the Yoga Burn program as part of their general fitness routine. It’s not just maintaining that fresh trim figure either – the results will continue to improve as long as you keep up with the schedule. In fact many women who complete Zoe’s course end up taking up formal yoga classes afterwards.
4) Schedule Friendly. This is a big positive as unlike most fitness programs it’s extremely flexible on when you can perform the routine. For less than three hours per week the rewards can be phenomenal.
5) Bonus Extras. The Yoga Burn is more than just a three DVD set – it also included a tranquility soundtrack that is extremely good if you choose to complement your yoga fitness with meditation.
Yoga Burn Cons:
1) You Need To Self Motivate. Even though there’s a very modest time commitment to following this workout program, results will vary considerably unless it’s taken seriously. Even just taking it easy for a session or two – it’s essential to keep up and try to push yourself harder.
2) There’s No Nutritional Advice. Unlike most workout/fitness plans the Yoga Burn doesn’t go into any detail about healthy eating or other exercise. It’s basically assumed that participants will do this under their own steam. Anecdotally people who have completed this program recommend following keto at the same time and trying to stay moderately active each day.
3) Is It Tough Enough? Even though participants are encouraged to push themselves within reason, people who are already relatively fit may find this too easy. Sure it’ll help you tone up those desirable areas, but if you’re very energetic then it may be best to view this as a supplementary program on top of other exercise.
So What’s The Main Advantage Of The Yoga Burn?
There’s no question that this is a very intelligently designed program that really is extremely inclusive. From the first day it assumes absolutely no knowledge or experience of yoga, and expects people not to be in the best of shape. Slowly and surely wins the race though.
After three months of keeping up with these exercises you’ll feel fitter, look better and most certainly be much more proactive. On paper it may seem a little easy/underwhelming but providing people approach the Yoga Burn with a determination to succeed and maintain their patience then the results can be staggering.
It’s important not to lose sight of the yoga aspect too. One of the key reasons why Yoga Burn works for weight loss is that it encourages tranquility and mindfulness. A growing number of sports scientists are of the opinion that the reason why many workouts don’t deliver positive results is that people are simply too stressed out.
When the body is under pressure it releases cortisol – a hormone that forces the body to hold onto fat reserves. Yoga on the other hand is all about exercising under zero stress, which certainly helps in this case because people can perform the exercises whenever is convenient for them.
Our hunch is that Zoe has cottoned onto this, and it’s why her Yoga Burn has gained so many loyal and happy supporters.
So Who Is Zoe Bray?
As mentioned at the top of this article Zoe practices and teaches yoga but has a background in more traditional, science driven fitness education. She’s one of the biggest names on the circuit and travels North America giving practical group instruction and motivational lectures. Her background is very focused upon female body improvement and recovery, for which she firmly believes yoga is absolutely the most effective exercise.
Why Is Yoga Burn Useful?
So many exercise/workout programs claim to be open to anyone but truth is that very few actually are. The Yoga Burn is truly different because it is extremely inclusive – anyone really can take part regardless of age, size or fitness.
Many people tend to think of female fitness being all about sprinting around listening to thumping beats – when actually tranquil yoga at your own pace can be just as effective in the long term. There’s no strict goals, objectives or demands, Yoga Burn is a program all about setting your own pace and getting lean while feeling comfortable in your own skin.
Is Yoga Burn A Scam?
No way. Yoga Burn is an excellent workout program for people who share the mindset and ethos that Zoe promotes. Sure it may not be intensive or varied enough for some, but more people will benefit from this than those who don’t.
The Yoga Burn has helped many thousands of women not just get leaner and fitter, but also become psychologically healthier at the same time. Make no mistake this is a great workout program and cannot in any ways be called a scam.
Whenever reviewing a fitness program you need to put yourself into the shoes of the target audience. Sometimes this is people who are chronically unfit, sometimes it’s people wanting to climb even higher. In this case the prospective audience is literally anyone!
Obviously and as with any fitness program some people will reap more rewards than others, but there’s no good reason why women shouldn’t give this a try as it is incredibly convenient, requires no experience or equipment, and is simply going to be good for your health.
This is why I’d recommend it even to women who already perform some kind of high intensity workout; it can be just as good when complementing general fitness as it can be the centerpiece.
Overall there’s very little not to like about the Yoga Burn with Zoe Bray. Providing people embark upon this Yoga Burn program with an open mind, patience and don’t expect a miracle within a week, then there’s a great chance the results will come.
I’d recommend following a good dietary plan alongside the Yoga Burn, but otherwise this Yoga Burn is a legit and comprehensive way of toning up and getting healthier. Highly recommended!